Art for the Heart is a semi-formal event. So, gentleman pull out your ties and maybe a jacket. Women, show off that dress you've been wanting to wear to something special.
Parents, although we love your kids too, this is an adult-only event.
Upon arrival at the event, be prepared to provide your information to get a bidder number. This number will allow you to bid on the Silent Auction and Live Auction items.
During the silent auction, enjoy complimentary beverage and hors-d'oeuvres while listening to live music by local musicians.
A large portion of the art at the benefit can be purchased during the Silent Auction.
So how do you win?
- You will write your bidder number, along with your bid amount at the numbered sheet near your auction item.
- Bid high and bid often.
- The auction will close in sections. As sections are closing, make sure you are the highest bidder on items in that section that you wish to take home with you.
- If you are bidding on a budget, there may be items without bids. Sometimes, a minimum bid will win an item.
Featured art pieces will be available through a live auction. This will include larger art pieces, along with a few surprises. How does this work?
- Peruse the items throughout the evening leading up to live auction at
- Items will be individually showcased and auctioned by a professional auctioneer.
- Raise your bidder number high and often to win items you are interested in.
The children of the Dreamland orphanage are still close to our hearts, but because of your generosity over the past 10 years, Pastor Stanley and the children are not in need financially right now. We have funds to cover their schooling for this year and next. They still hope to move back to South Sudan in the future, and there is no space for them to expand at the refugee camp where they are currently living. However, Pastor Stanley and the children could always use your continued prayers.