Welcome to our Grape Road Location
At our Grape Road Location, you will discover a warm group of real people dedicated to following Jesus. From the moment you walk up to the building, you can expect a heartfelt greeting. It is a part of what makes our church — home.
- Matt Poorman – Campus Pastor
- Taylor Herndon - Assistant Director of Weekend Celebrations, Worship & Newcomers
- Ileana Lindenlaub - Assistant Director of Children’s Ministry & Campus Development
- Jamie Woods – Assistant Leader of Connections
- Cullen Stanger – Assistant Leader of First Impressions
What to Expect
During our weekend celebrations, we gather in our comfortable auditorium, vibrant worship, and the same weekend message as our other locations on video.
Vineyard Kids is for newborns through 5th grade. We offer a safe and upbeat environment that includes age-appropriate teachings, worship, and small groups that will help your child learn about God and the Bible.
Middle school students worship with adults before being dismissed to meet for Middle School Core Class for a similar teaching tailored to them. High school students participate along with adults in the main worship service. Learn more about Vineyard Student Ministries.