March 11, 2019
New Leadership Course
March 4, 2019 | Pastor Steve Huffman
Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash
Since the very beginning of the Vineyard Movement in the
When we set out to accomplish the vision of REACH, we knew that future leaders would be the key to the overall success of the vision to launch five locations or church plants by 2020. Over the past four years, I have enjoyed putting training systems in place in order to recruit and place leaders around The Vineyard to support the progress of this vision.
This year, I’m very excited to kick off a new leadership training class at The Vineyard called the Vineyard Leadership Intensive Course. The course starts April 10 and will run through June 12. It will cover a number of topics related to leadership around The Vineyard, as well as touch on some history and DNA of the Vineyard Movement. Topics that will be covered include:
- Introduction to Vineyard History and DNA
- Kingdom Theology 101
- Prayer and Healing
- Being "Naturally Supernatural"
- Practical Thoughts on Missions and Outreach
- Evaluating a Call from God
- Church Planting within the Vineyard Movement
- Campus Leadership within The Vineyard Church
- Doing “Church” at The Vineyard — How do Weekends Work?
- Public Speaking — the Do’s and Don’ts to be Effective Speaker on a Weekend
- Leading from the Front and working with Volunteers
Our hope is to help develop the next group of leaders around The Vineyard, not only to accomplish the vision of
If you are interested in this course, it is by application only and you must be accepted to participate. There is a course fee of $125 that is due when you are accepted into the course. If you have questions you can reach me at
Pastor Steve Huffman oversees a number of areas including leadership development, campus development, and prayer ministries. He has been at Vineyard since 2012 and joined our staff in 2015.